Our programs are designed to assist families and individuals residing in Upstate South Carolina. Working with community partners, we are committed to providing excellent services to our customers.
Last year we served nearly 6,539 individuals.
- Urban Achievers After-school: 300
- Pre-College Enrollment: 500
- Employment: Project Reconnect: 54
- Career Development and Learning Center (CDLC): 69
- Career Link: 125
- Statewide Wide Diversity Career Fair: 1,800
- Housing and Supportive Services: 300
- Individual Development Account (IDA): 56
- Gandy Allmon Manor I & II, Senior Housing Complexes: 59
- Right Step Juvenile Diversion: 51
- County-wide College Fair: 3,183